Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
POSITION SUMMARY: It is a great time to join CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, as America’s leading retail pharmacy with more than 8,000 stores and continuing to grow. As a company, CVS is not only committed to providing our customers with the newest in beauty- but we focus on purpose driven service that puts the customer and their needs first. This is highlighted by our purpose-led CVS Beauty Mark initiative, which was designed to create new industry standards for post-production alteration of beauty imagery and to encourage and promote authentic beauty imagery.
We are seeking a highly motivated leader who is passionate about the beauty industry. This leader must be sales-oriented, committed to delivering a top-notch client experience, and can maximize brand and product education to help their teams increase their sales prowess.
As a Sales & Development Coordinator, you are excited about all things beauty and can help your teams translate their excitement into sales and exceptional customer experiences. You will be the curator of the ultimate beauty experience in stores, ensuring all Beauty Consultants have the skills and tools they need to drive selling, maximize customer engagement and elevate execution of product promotions and events.
REQUIRED SKILLS: In order of importance, list specific skills or talents that a qualified incumbent should possess (i.e., management of large staff, computer applications, subject knowledge, etc.)
* Prior Beauty Sales Experience
* Strong passion for beauty
* Ability to train, coach, and develop a team.
* Ability to use sales data with product/brand knowledge to meet sales and beauty service goals
* Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
PREFERRED SKILLS: In order of importance, list specific skills or talents that a qualified incumbent should possess (i.e., management of large staff, computer applications, subject knowledge, etc.)
* 1-2 years in a leadership/supervisory position in a service-driven environment. Cosmetics experience preferred.
* License in cosmetology or esthetics preferred
* Current knowledge of products and brands
Physical Requirements- Legal Request to ADD
* Physical abilities to support the essential functions of the role as listed above, such as able to stand and/or move throughout the store for the majority of work time in order to provide excellent customer service and beauty consulting. Able to stoop, kneel or crouch, and able to reach or grasp objects, including objects on lower shelves.
EDUCATION: Indicate the level of education TYPICALLY required for the position and area of concentration. Enter "R" for Required or "P" for Preferred.
P High School Dimploma or equivalent Masters
Bachelor Degree P Cosmetology or esthetics license
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.