Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Product Development-Consumer Experience
at CVS Health
The Director, Consumer Experience is responsible for leading a team of professionals with deep healthcare customer engagement and experience expertise. The individual will be responsible for developing solutions that transform the consumer health experience, connecting people to their local health communities. Through both physical and virtual interactions, this team will provide convenient, personalized and integrated access to health care support and services.
1. Responsible for optimizing CVSH’s care strategy towards a Local Care model to ensure cohesive offerings and better consumer support
2. Lead product development ideation and development by "being the consumer" and finding new ways to enhance their experience through digital and physical assets
3. Understand the consumer healthcare journey and enhance with new findings to drive innovative ways to enter the market and develop transformative product
4. Ability to lead innovative health concepts from ideation to scaled implementation in a matrixed organization
5. Accountable for development, launch and marketing of consumer focused solutions to commercial, government and PBM clients
6. Opportunity to design, launch and sell new direct-to-consumer retail programs that improve health
7. Strategize with key stakeholders across the enterprise, in particular Retail, to ideate market defining healthcare consumer solutions
8. Ability to formulate effective healthcare consumer programs designed to achieve clinical outcomes; making those interventions available consistently and at scale to the consumers who need and want them
9. Support Sales and account teams responsible for promoting healthcare consumer products
10. Manage 5+ individuals in a cross function team as well as operate successfully in a matrixed environment
- 8-10 Years of experience with a focus on Consumer Health
- 10-15 Years of experience in a Consumer driven role
- Bachelor’s degree required
-Master’s degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.