Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Pricing Insights Executive Advisor
at CVS Health
The Market Pricing Insights Executive Advisor will play a key role within the CVS Health Enterprise, effectively using cross-functional partnerships throughout CVS Health??s business units, including Caremark (PBM & Specialty), CVS pharmacy, MinuteClinic and Aetna. You will focus on developing impactful insights and strategic approaches, through a demonstrable expertise across established and emerging competitive market dynamics to diagnose key opportunities for existing and new business growth.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Leading best in class efforts to assess market trends, specifically related to PBM & Specialty pricing, producing impactful insights, implications and strategic recommendations
- Identifying, sourcing and monitoring complex pricing and bid feedback on tactics and approaches deployed by competitors/consultants
- Conducting primary and secondary research to understand competitor business models and selling strategies
- Synthesizing complex PBM pricing feedback from multiple sources and crafting briefings, profiles, alerts, battle cards, etc. for key partners that effectively "tell the story"
- Developing and nurturing "trusted advisor" relationships with key partners inside and outside the organization, through demonstrated execution of competitive insights and strategic relationships standard methodologies
Your success will be guided by your strong working knowledge of the healthcare industry’s segments and partners, as well as an understanding of the evolving interactions between those entities. You will need to utilize your solid grasp of Pharmacy & Medical pricing, underwriting and selling practices to continually monitor, assess and recommend strategies. You will be collaborating very closely with client account teams, sales leadership, underwriting, and cross-functional partners where you will use your demonstrated experience interpreting and translating market dynamics and client objectives/needs into strategic and tactical opportunities.
* 7+ years of related pharmacy pricing, underwriting, financial, and/or strategic consulting experience required
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
* Payor (Health Plan, Employer, Government), PBM and/or Provider experience is strongly preferred
* Pharmacy, Health and Welfare consulting experience preferred
* Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and self-motivation to think creatively and stimulate innovation
* Demonstrated experience influencing leaders and partners of his/her value
* High-level of skill and experience required in process definition, often in ambiguous situations
* Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of constituents, both verbally and on paper, at all levels of the organization (in particular, PowerPoint presentations)
* A Bachelors Degree is required, equivalent combination of education and work experience may be substituted
* Masters degree is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.