Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Content Writer and Strategist
at CVS Health
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? CVS has an opening for a Sr. Content Writer and Strategist who will work closely with the business-to-business marketing teams to build communications that differentiate our products that align with brand standards. This is a fast-paced business unit. The Sr. Writer will combine project-management skills with writing chops and an ability to learn and absorb complicated products and messages and turn that into beautifully crafted work that drives awareness, demand and contributes to improving our brand.
We are looking for an upbeat Senior writer who wants to grow and who is comfortable working on virtual teams. The right candidate is a flexible teammate and versatile writer, as well as experienced content strategist - both of which will require high-level storytelling skills to effectively engage a range of audiences, including prospective and existing clients, influencers and internal audiences.
This includes crafting and editing customer, sales and internal-facing content, as well as the following:
* Long-form thought-leadership
* Demand-generation campaign materials
* Blog posts
* Social copy
* Internal briefings for sales audiences
* Email copy
* Landing page copy
* Web copy
* Product copy
* Build and co-lead cross-functional relationships including product marketing, product, brand marketing, corporate communications, and content operations and take a leadership role in forming content ideas as part of such teams
* Develop content that ladders up to business and product goals, support company initiatives and reflect industry trends
* Demonstrate experience and deep understanding to support the development of the overall content strategy and editorial direction including, but not limited to diversifying content formats and channels
* Independently and in partnership with others monitor and identify industry trends and develop content ideas based on those developments
* Find opportunities to position senior executives as leaders with vision to our audiences
* Providing strong, top-tier editorial leadership shaping content and culture around effective audience engagement
* Crafting clear, concise stories/copy that engages the payor, prospect, provider or member/patient audience
* Synthesizing strategic messages into cohesive and compelling stories and ensure that copy aligns with both our brand standards and applicable style guides
* Use advanced knowledge of the business and the marketplace to provide input on how to best convey intended messaging and positioning
* Prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously, working optimally under pressure and meeting all deadlines
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores!
Will consider remote/work from home candidate for this role.
* 7 or more years of experience in B2B communications and/or journalism, publishing or corporate communications.
* Prior experience telling data-driven stories in different formats
* Minimal travel may be required
* Background working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, work effectively under pressure as well as meet all deadlines
* prior health care-related writing experience strongly preferred
* Copywriting and editing skills in order to follow the corporate style guideline
* Skilled at copy editing, grammar, and spelling
* Prior experience developing content strategy a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint software
* Master's degree
* Bachelor’s degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.