Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Account Director - 340B
at CVS Health
As a Strategic Account Director (SAD), you will serve as the senior level liaison for clients within the 340B services segment and will have the opportunity to interface with Senior Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Establishing strategic account plans for tier 1 accounts assigned to you
- Coordinating with key leaders and resources to execute strategic account plans
- Establish client expectations and requirements for service delivery (including account management, sales, contracting, IT and operations). As the client leaders you will have full ownership for client satisfaction and establishing any gaps in service impacting client satisfaction.
- Support the National Director of Account management in the executions of pro-active account management with focus on tier 1 client account planning and business development support
-Function as the senior relationship manager for assigned accounts
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs
- Delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their 340B program and financial performance
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client’s stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation pharmacy benefit plan designs benefiting both the client and CVS Health
Your success as a Strategic Account Director will be driven by your ability to develop client relationships. You will function as a leader within the 340b Services team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the 340b program and our services, the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Director will position CVS 340B services for long term growth in the ever-changing healthcare market.
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub.
- At least 7 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare, 340B services, PBM, Health Insurance, or Health Information Technology industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Health Information Technology or working with data sets and systems used in healthcare industry
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
- 5+ years of experience managing 6-8 large employer group accounts, health plans, or hospital accounts
- 5+ years of experience managing a book of business in the 340b Services, PBM, Health Insurance, or Health Information Technology industry
- Travel may be required but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to include expert level ability to conceptualized and create impactful PowerPoint presentations for clients and internal management presentations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.